Friday, September 5, 2008

We live exciting times

I watched the political conventions -- amazing! The race goes on between Obama and McCain, and people will eventually decide on who is going to lead us for the next 4 years.

It is wonderful to live in a democracy where one agrees to disagree with his or her opponents -- RADICALLY DIFFERENT from the communistic society I grew up in.

Politics is not what this blog is about though. The American inventiveness and tenacity and thirst for finding solutions is what I intend to depict here. When push comes to shove the American spirit prevails -- and people like John and Jane, Mary and Bruce come up with amazingly ingenious practical solutions.

By sheer chance I came across a youtube video depicting a method to save gas by increasing a car's gas mileage. And in the process of broadening my search I discovered that one of the methods was presented to BMW in the early 80s by an english man -- amazing, considering the almost $4 per gallon times we live in!

Let this blog be used by us all as the seed in our quest for knowledge, execution of tasks (to build our devices) and profits -- which profits can come from gas savings, or EDC promotion and other online and offline businesses.

In closing, I invite you to leave comments and contact information if you are interested in working this project together.

No comments: