Thursday, September 25, 2008

If it's so good, why haven't I heard about it?

You're hearing about it now! Waterfuel technology has been around since...you'll find it hard to believe...the year 1800! The first internal combustion engines ran on Hydrogen (made from water) for the first 8 years until they "invented" gasoline. Our own design is based on old-old U.S. patents from 1884 and 1918. Amazing but true. This is not new!

Now Hydrogen is coming back. It's in fashion, everybody's talking about it - and 1000's are actually doing it! I mean doing it at home, not buying Hydrogen at the gas pump. Because buying Hydrogen at the pump pulls us all the way back to square one - being dependent on a monopoly for such a vital resource as transportation and home energy.

4 comments:

Lucky Lou said...

I remember back in high school I had to do a report and I found the subject of hydrogen as a fuel. It was fascinating to me and I could never figure out why we weren't using it. Funny how the good things always come back!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't know that waterfuel technology has been around since 1800. You have some interesting information on your blog. Thanks Ovid for the input!

Stella

Anonymous said...

Very good info we need new technology if we are going to get rid of oil!

Unknown said...

Ok, this all sounds great, but I drive an Escalade. I love my vehicle and if they ever make a hydrogen Escalade. I'm in....

Craig Garcia